Who are we?
Our mission is simple.... Be the best lender to Agriculture. In order to deliver on that statement, we have the best people working for us. Headquartered in Santa Rosa, California, with offices throughout California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada and Oklahoma, we have been serving all segments of the agricultural business for over 100 years!
Benefits offered by American AgCredit:
Commitment to agriculture and our communities we serve
Family friendly work environment
Investment in employee growth, development and training
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
Outstanding 401k - up to 9% matching!
Generous Vacation Leave (starting at 15 days)
15 Paid Sick Days
11 Paid Holidays
Competitive Incentive Compensation Plan
Disability & Life Insurance
Employee fitness and wellness benefits.
Complimentary Espresso/Soda/Sparking Water/Snacks Galore and MORE!!!!
We are looking for a ServiceNow Developer for our Santa Rosa, CA office.
The ServiceNow Developer is responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing the delivery of requested change into our ServiceNow environments. The developer will work with members of the ServiceNow team, internal customers, and external vendors to design, implement, test, document, and deploy enhancements, fixes, and configuration changes needed to support the enterprise. This includes customizing and integrating proprietary enterprise applications designed and deployed in-house as well as third-party applications hosted externally. The ServiceNow Developer is also responsible for generating reports, dashboards, and executing policies and procedures.
1) Design and develop solutions within the platform to include modifications of applications, forms, workflow, interfaces and any other customization required to support ITIL processes. Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each. Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. Develop systems integrations and process automation. Advise functional and admin teams on design, development and overall ServiceNow best practices.
2) Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks including configuration, integration, custom programming.
3) Build, improve and/or maintain quality web based applications, console applets and integration solutions under the guidance of the IT Development Manager and Enterprise Architecture team.
4) Be involved in all phases of the software development life-cycle (SDLC) as an individual contributor adhering to Association’s standards and industry best practices.
5) Collaborate with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers, and Testers. Interpret business requirements and functional specifications as part of the overall program to fully integrate the Association’s enterprise applications.
6) Create and maintain clear and concise technical specifications and documentation.
7) Support, maintain, and document software functionality. Perform continuous integration, continuous delivery, unit testing and assist with quality assurance technicians.
8) Lead design / code reviews, champion good coding practices and standards, as well as constructively improve source code.
9) Participate in project planning and estimation.
10) Use source control, bug tracking, and change management tools.
11) Perform other functions as assigned.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES. NO SPONSORSHIP OFFERED FOR THIS POSITION.
1) BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent technical competency.
2) Minimum 4 years of ServiceNow development, configuration and administration experience in an enterprise environment.
3) ServiceNow Administration / Application Developer certification, ITIL v3 Foundations certification preferred.
5) Knowledge of web services utilizing WCF, SOAP, and XML; experience consuming or invoking web services.
6) Knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, ITSM/Case/Change/Incident/Problem Management, CMS, Asset Management, Discovery, CMDB, Knowledge Management, PPM, etc.
7) Experience with ServiceNow MS Active Directory and Single Sign On integration.
8) Ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships between business stakeholders and IT service owners. Strong analytical, problem, organizational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task, establish priorities and effective time management. Ability to set deadlines and consistently meet them. Self-motivated individual who takes both initiative and accepts responsibility for actions.
9) Solid understanding of software lifecycle and software engineering best practices, including specification, documentation, configuration management, testing and quality assurance
10) Experience with version control, issue tracking and build/release management
11) Knowledge of DevOps and Agile processes and philosophies including Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and unit testing.
12) Good customer service, communication skills and able to work in a team programming environment
13) Strong written and verbal communication skills
14) Effectively using organizational and planning skills with attention to detail and follow through
15) Effectively using interpersonal and communications skills including tact and diplomacy
16) Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize individual work load, troubleshoot and remedy problems under pressing deadlines
17) Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
18) High attention to detail
Must have the ability to perform basic office tasks and work in a typical office setting. Employee will be sitting for extended periods of time and accomplishing work at a desk and work at a computer for an extended period of time. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to adequately convey ideas and work well with a team. Ability to talk and hear, sit and use their hands and fingers, and reach in all directions is essential in performance of the job. Some lifting and moving of items up to 25 pounds required. Work during established business hours and may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.