Who are we?
Our mission is simple…. Be the best lender to Agriculture. In order to deliver on that statement, we have the best people working for us. Headquartered in Santa Rosa, California, with offices throughout California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada and Oklahoma, we have been serving all segments of the agricultural business for over 100 years!
Benefits offered by American AgCredit:
- Commitment to agriculture and our communities we serve
- Family friendly work environment
- Investment in employee growth, development and training
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Outstanding 401k – up to 9% matching!
- Generous Vacation Leave (starting at 15 days)15 Paid Sick Days11 Paid Holidays
- Competitive Incentive Compensation Plan
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Employee fitness and wellness benefits.
- Free Soda,Coffee and Snacks!
We are looking for: Operations Systems Analyst for one of our administrative offices in Greeley, CO; Santa Rosa, CA; or Wichita, KS.
The Operations System Analyst works directly with business, technical staff, architects, and vendors to assess needs, assess issues, gather requirements, and coordinate development efforts to meet business needs. They will be responsible for assisting in the design, testing and implementation of Operations related workflows and systems. Operations System Analyst facilitates discussion with business partners in identifying new or changes to processes and procedures, and assists with the planning and development of training materials to ensure adoption. May perform system administration duties for assigned configurable systems.
- Design, build and implement new workflows and enhancements in the workflow tool coordinating directly with business and IT partners.
- Perform all analysis activities on Operations’ systems related projects, including requirements facilitation and documentation, process flows, functional specifications details, design and build activities on small projects for configurable applications and deployment planning.
- Serve as the system expert by maintaining knowledge of Operations’ systems and providing day to day support for the end users. Assist or lead training for end users as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of Cognos reporting suite and develop reports to assist in the management of workflows and business processes.
- Perform ongoing system administration duties for assigned configurable systems to document, update and maintain them to keep them current.
- Provide back up support for Centralized Operations’ functions.
- Perform other functions as assigned.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma, plus at least two years of post-high school education or equivalent.
- At least five years of related experience with demonstrated proficiency in lending practices and familiarity with information system development and support.
- Thorough knowledge of and demonstrated skills in use of word processing and data analysis software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and/or Access is required.
- Familiarity with project management processes and best practices in the areas of data integrity controls, testing and release management is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong meeting facilitation, verbal, written skills.
Must have the ability to perform basic office tasks and work in a typical office setting. Employee will be sitting for extended periods of time and accomplishing work at a desk and work at a computer for an extended period of time. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to adequately convey ideas and work well with a team. Ability to talk and hear, sit and use their hands and fingers, and reach in all directions is essential in performance of the job. Some lifting and moving of items up to 25 pounds required. Work during established business hours and may require occasional weekend and/or evening work. Travel required.